Go down

Resto Shaman

Post  Dreggel on Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:15 pm

Name: Simon Nyholm

Character name: Dreggel
Class: Shaman
Current Spec: Restoration
Willing to respec?: Sure
Current Gear? (include armory link): I got crap gear atm but im trying to get some new, mostly been doing some PvP lately;
What 3 stat points do you prioritize above all, and in what order, for your current spec and class?: (mp5/+heal/spirit/hitraiting/crit/agility/strength etc)
(Warrior's both dps and tanking gear) +heal / mp5 / spirit

Do you have a working microphone?: (This is not required, as long as you can listen) Yes i do Smile
Previous guilds and reason you're not in them anymore: Tolerance, it fell apart just before we were going to start with Khara, all left so i didn't see a reason to stay there anymore
Raiding experience, both in and before TBC: I just did ZG and AQ20 before TBC, but that was on alliance (as a hunter), at 70 i've only done the first 3 bosses in Kharazan.
What's your goal with raiding? Well it's always fun with some new gear Very Happy but its a so good feeling when the boss goes down! ;P

Extra info:

We raid 4 nights a week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 18/19-23 and on Sundays from 16-ish until 23.
Will you be able to attend to at least 75% of our raids?: Well i got school so im not 100% sure i can stay until 23 each raid but i promise i will try to stay as long as i can.

Dreggel

Back to top Go down

Re: Resto Shaman

Post  Lunchtanten on Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:19 pm

Sorry, really need decent geared ppl atm.

hope you will try us again when you have geared up a bit.
Lunchtanten
Admin

View user profile http://antihero.justgoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  knölen on Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:58 pm

declined.

under geared, I'm afraid. Please post a new application once you have improved your stats.

knölen
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dåligt on Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:34 am

*Cough*
Knölen, I wanted to decline him....No but seriously, Gearup and apply again. Always looking for new blood to our lines of ..
*cough* Healbots *cough*

Have a great evening. =P
Dåligt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum