Good

Go down

Good

Post  Jerrico on Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:30 pm

Name Jonas

Character name: Jerrico
Class: Ud Rogue
Current Spec: PVP, Assi-Sub
Willing to respec?: Ofc, im not much for pvp, want to play pve hardcore!
Current Gear? (include armory link): all from kara besides T4 head,
What 3 stat points do you prioritize above all, and in what order, for your current spec and class?: Agi, hitrating and strength(mp5/+heal/spirit/hitraiting/crit/agility/strength etc)
(Warrior's both dps and tanking gear)

Do you have a working microphone?: (This is not required, as long as you can listen) Yes i do
Previous guilds and reason you're not in them anymore: "Broder" at Bladefist, change realm with all my other IRL friends, that's why i left em, And som guilds at Magtheridon but non was serious anough.
Raiding experience, both in and before TBC: Kara (alot), TK, Gruul
What's your goal with raiding? To get better gear as second prio, first prio is that guild make good progress in raids!

Extra info: Good exp, have played WoW for a long while and have easy to learn new raids.

We raid 4 nights a week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 18/19-23 and on Sundays from 16-ish until 23.
Will you be able to attend to at least 75% of our raids?: No problem to be able to play 3 of those days, even all 4 days i can play every other week.

Jerrico

Back to top Go down

Re: Good

Post  Lunchtanten on Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:42 pm

When looking at your gear it screams "PVP", you have to get other enchants/gems for starters.

declined.
Lunchtanten
Admin

View user profile http://antihero.justgoo.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum