Go down

Fury warrior - Themaximus

Post  themaximus on Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:25 pm

Name: Simic Vukasin

Character name: Themaximus
Class: Warrior
Current Spec: Fury
Willing to respec?: maybe Very Happy
Current Gear? (include armory link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Themaximus
What 3 stat points do you prioritize above all, and in what order, for your current spec and class?: Fury (Crit ,hit rating and ap), Arms (Ap, Crit, hp), Prot (def rating, hp, block rating, etc) (mp5/+heal/spirit/hitraiting/crit/agility/strength etc)
(Warrior's both dps and tanking gear)

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes (This is not required, as long as you can listen)
Previous guilds and reason you're not in them anymore: TwentyFourSeven and BOCTOK (reason is cuz some guys and not rly good progres i leave that guilds)
Raiding experience, both in and before TBC: Pre TBC:(ZG, MC, AQ20) BC:(ZA, Gruul's lair, Karazhan, SSC and TK but not all)
What's your goal with raiding? Progress

Extra info:

We raid 4 nights a week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 18/19-23 and on Sundays from 16-ish until 23.
Will you be able to attend to at least 75% of our raids?: Very Happy Yea i think i can do all those days ... i am going to comming from school at 17:30 so can be on raid ... i am Active so thing i can do 75% of them Smile

themaximus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: Fury warrior - Themaximus

Post  Atraz on Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:29 pm

Recruited.
Atraz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum