Bm hunter app

Go down

Bm hunter app

Post  oshelf on Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:51 pm

Ok, so this might be a joke to you guys since my gear isnt all that goes but here it goes anyway Smile

Name: Oscar

Character name: Oshelf
Class: Hunter
Current Spec: 45/4/12
Willing to respec?: I´d love to, most of all i´d like to specc surv but my gear isnt good enough for it yet Sad
Current Gear? (include armory link): except i also have epic "violet signet" + soon getting some more glads even even though i know its for PVP.
What 3 stat points do you prioritize above all, and in what order, for your current spec and class?: For my current specc, i´d say ap crit and hit. For pvp ofc otherwise. Dunno about order but thoose 3.(mp5/+heal/spirit/hitraiting/crit/agility/strength etc)
(Warrior's both dps and tanking gear)

Do you have a working microphone?: (This is not required, as long as you can listen) Yes, it´s a bit nacky sometimes but i do got one that mostly works fine Smile
Previous guilds and reason you're not in them anymore: Entourage, love the guild, still in it, but wanan experience more end game content, thats only reason i would ever swap Smile
Raiding experience, both in and before TBC: in TBC, KZ gruul a little ZA. PreTBC: not much, MC, AQ20 mostly :S Liked my guild so much that i didn´t wanna look for someting better Smile So this time (i quite b4 tbc came and had a break from wow for a couple of months) i´m gonna try harder to find ome nicer guilds and exp more end game.
What's your goal with raiding? Experience end game content and doing stuff in group with ppl, interacting, thats pretty much the most imp thing, although i like to have nice gear ofc, the experience is the most important thing, i see nice gear more as an consequence of raiding end game Smile

Extra info:

We raid 4 nights a week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 18/19-23 and on Sundays from 16-ish until 23.
Will you be able to attend to at least 75% of our raids?: I´d say so yeah, i´m a very active person and am currently studying so no 8-5 job or anything like that. Thats the reason i´ll be able to join most of the raids.

Hope that pretty much answers all ur questions. Ciao!

oshelf

Back to top Go down

Re: Bm hunter app

Post  oshelf on Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:54 pm

I forgot my current gear with armory link so here it is Very Happy

oshelf

Back to top Go down

Post  oshelf on Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:56 pm

Ok so here i go again, hope it works better this time, otherwise whisp me ingame and i´ll let u inspect me Wink

oshelf

Back to top Go down

RE: Bm hunter app

Post  Atraz on Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:10 pm

Well looks good but atm we need better geared players.
Try to gear up, better gems/enchants and reapply.

Thanks for considering antihero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dåligt on Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:36 am

Tip From The Hunter Wannabe;

Spec 41/20/0 So you get mortal shot!!
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=cZVxbRV - Could take stings intead of HM, but i see this as the most efficient Raid build.

Will help you in the future, good luck! Apply again when you've geared up, if you feel like it that is. =)
Dåligt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum