Go down

Archoon level 70 Warlock apllication

Post  Archoon on Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:00 am

Name: Bjoern

Character name: Archoon
Class:Warlock
Current Spec:43/0/18
Willing to respec?: ofcours if its needed
Current Gear? (include armory link): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Archoon
What 3 stat points do you prioritize above all, and in what order, for your current spec and class?:
i would say hitraiting then shadow dmg and last crit

Do you have a working microphone?: yep i have 1 that works i think Razz its rather dusty
Previous guilds and reason you're not in them anymore: Boctok i left bec i wanted to you join you guys sinds want to be in same guild as some of my friends
Raiding experience, both in and before TBC: I havent done any raiding with my warlock before TBC i was playing with a hunter there i cleared MC/BWL/AQ40 and mmm 10 bosses in nax with him in TBC with my warlock i cleared Karazhan, (ofcours Cool ) Gruul lair, Magtheridon lair and void reaver in the eye
What's your goal with raiding? My goal is simpel to have fun killing bosses and proggsion though the game with people i care about

Abit about my self and the char: I got 26 days 14 hours played on him (not so much but working hard on getting it higher !!! ) my playtimes is from around 3pm where i get off work to 1am iff not more (abit of a no life Razz damn wow ) otherwise am alwas up for helping out where there might be need of it wether its heroic or some farming Very Happy so i hope to hear from you guys soon and pew pew some mobsis with yea all hope my spelling isnt so bad that it isnt readabel Cool

(edit to post goal alwas forget something Surprised )

Archoon the bunnie burner

Last edited by on Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Archoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

+1

Post  Goatcraft on Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:02 am

He took my vote, i hope he gonna join us Smile
Goatcraft

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: Archoon level 70 Warlock application