Go down

Rogue

Post  freddp on Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:25 pm

Name: Fredrik

Character name: Riizzla
Class: Rogue
Current Spec: 21/0/40
Willing to respec?: ofc!
Current Gear? (include armory link): some pvp gear, some pve epic, gladiator-chest will come tonight http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Riizzla
What 3 stat points do you prioritize above all, and in what order, for your current spec and class?: Now with the current spec that i got i prio 1.
Risilience 2. Agility 3. crit. But in Pve it will be diffrent ofc. more hitrating and so on.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes i have.
Previous guilds and reason you're not in them anymore: ohh, got some, played from the start. but with this char it has been most PVP as you can see form the armory link. The most reasons for not being in the guilds anymore is often disband, but under 3 years it has been some guilds anyway.
Raiding experience, both in and before TBC: In TBC it has been not that much latly becouse of a highscool start some month ago, but now i am back on the track. Before that we did: Kara, Gruul and Magtheridon, and have to point out that this was before all the nerfs.
PreTBC then all started it was everything. cleard all from hogger to Naxx : ) The good old times.
What's your goal with raiding? My goal is to do it all, and have a nice time doing it. And i hope to get this all done here with the guild progress.

Extra info:

Hope the gear and things dont make that much of a diffrence. All knows how rouges have it, not the easiest class to get a nice guild with, but i can play my class really well and am a nice guy IRL too ; )
Also have some other friend app as we speak. so it would be extra nice to get us all in.

We raid 4 nights a week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 18/19-23 and on Sundays from 16-ish until 23.
Will you be able to attend to at least 75% of our raids?: Yes, and some more.

freddp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rogue

Post  Lunchtanten on Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:31 pm

Gear is not what we're looking for in a rogue. Way to low hit for starter so come back when u got around 200+ hit rating and right enchants. And with that spec you wont keep up with our rogues.

Declined.
Lunchtanten
Admin

View user profile http://antihero.justgoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  freddp on Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:38 pm

Lunchtanten wrote:Gear is not what we're looking for in a rogue. Way to low hit for starter so come back when u got around 200+ hit rating and right enchants. And with that spec you wont keep up with our rogues.

Declined.

yes. i know about the hit. Its a big thing, but as i said i know my class. And for the spec i am ofc willing to respec, but at my situation right now its 99% pvp and 1% pug so i have to go with this spec.
But i understand.

freddp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dåligt on Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:54 am

We are not looking for PvP players, we are currently stepping on the threshhold towards "Hardcore" SSC progression and are not looking for ppl that will hold us back.

Sorry, skill can only take you thus far. Gear up, shape up and reapply.
Dåligt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum