Rogue application

Go down

Rogue application

Post  Alte on Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:41 am

Name: Sami

Character name: Alte
Class: Rogue
Current Spec: Combat swords 19/42/0
Willing to respec?: Yes, ofcourse. If it's really needed. Gonna adjust some talents to make it more raid efficient
Current Gear? (include armory link):
What 3 stat points do you prioritize above all, and in what order, for your current spec and class?: 1. Hit rating 2. Crit rating 3. AP

Do you have a working microphone?: (This is not required, as long as you can listen): Yes
Previous guilds and reason you're not in them anymore: Ænima. Founded it with some friends and we were thinking about making it a raiding guild but that thing didn't work out well since some of my friends wanted to go back to our old server where we used to play.
Raiding experience, both in and before TBC: PreTB: MC,ZG. TBC: Magtheridon, SSC, TK, Kara, Gruul, ZA and some world bosses
What's your goal with raiding? I'm hoping to find a guild with high end aims and will to progress one of the best guilds on the server. And having fun with other players and getting geared at the same. And maybe some new friends

Extra info: Notice about gear: I have a second set of equipent in my bank wich gives me 180+ hit rating. Like T4 gloves and stuff like that. I also have lvl 70 hunter and another lvl 70 rogue so I'm experienced about playing the end game and know my class well. Hunter is on PvE server and another rogue is Alliance.

We raid 4 nights a week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 18/19-23 and on Sundays from 16-ish until 23.
Will you be able to attend to at least 75% of our raids?: Yes, every raid.

Alte

Back to top Go down

Re: Rogue application

Post  Alte on Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:45 am

I hope this armory link works now

Alte

Back to top Go down

Post  Alte on Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:01 am

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Alte
With gem changes could get hit rating to 200+ easy
Sorry for the extra posts :/

Alte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunchtanten on Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:42 pm

Not good enough gear. Try gear up and re-apply.

Declined.
Lunchtanten
Admin

View user profile http://antihero.justgoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum