Go down

Gradorius-Protwarrior

Post  Gradoriu on Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:21 am

Name: Mats

Character name: Gradorius
Class: Warrior
Current Spec: Protection 8/5/47
Willing to respec?: Yes.
Current Gear? (include armory link): Ill try to link it later, because the its bugged atm, as always tough.
What 3 stat points do you prioritize above all, and in what order, for your current spec and class?: In Protection; Block 300-400+, Hp 14,5k+ (i got 15,2k hp), armor(i got 16,5k), and defense(511)
In Dps i like to Hybrid; 30/31/0; 10k+ hp, 25% critchance, 500+Damage, with Dual Wield, and with 2h 900+damage.
Ive not played that much as a dps so i'd prefer to stay as defence.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
Previous guilds and reason you're not in them anymore: Anarchy; Kicked because i wasn't to hardcore active for them, they raided 5-6 days a week, i could raid all thise days, but i went on a school-trip for two days, so i got kicked.
Raiding experience, both in and before TBC: Only Zg, AQ20, Onyxia and MC
What's your goal with raiding? Well, first of all i want to kill the Endgame Boss : Twisted Evil
And i Actually just want to kill Bosses and help out with the Progress, not just be a Guildmaskot (if ive not spelled it correctly, please say)

Extra info: I got Some ressgear to tank an Hydross-add, i got 107 frost and 89 Nature resistance unbuffed.
I got a Shadowpriest(70), that im trying to gear up so i could start raiding with that one too, Only if needed.
I got experience up for lady Vasjh(not killed here yet) In SSC, and The Pheonix God in TK.

We raid 4 nights a week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 18/19-23 and on Sundays from 16-ish until 23.
Will you be able to attend to at least 75% of our raids? Yeah, they do =) got loads of time playing Wow =) afro

Gradoriu

Back to top Go down

Re: Gradorius-Protwarrior

Post  Goatcraft on Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:25 am

-18 hmms :S
Goatcraft

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: Gradorius-Protwarrior

Post  Atraz on Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:14 am

Ill talk to the warrior classleader.
He will post a reply when he has made an decision.

Thanks for considering antihero.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  knölen on Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:16 am

Declined.

knölen
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content