Holy Paladin

Go down

Holy Paladin

Post  Daicy on Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:47 pm

Name: Emelie

Character name: Daicy
Class: Paladin
Current Spec: Holy ( whit some in prot for kings buff )
Willing to respec?: Yes
Current Gear? (include armory link): Amory was down when i did this... Got 2 karazhan epics, 1 Epic healing cloak from heroic badges, shoulders and gloves S1 whit nice gems and enchant. Some nice blue lvl 70 amors. ( Still need gear up some, i got only blue and epic amors )
What 3 stat points do you prioritize above all, and in what order, for your current spec and class?: Mp5, +heal and Intelect. Also some spell crit is good. (mp5/+heal/spirit/hitraiting/crit/agility/strength etc)
(Warrior's both dps and tanking gear)

Do you have a working microphone?: (This is not required, as long as you can listen) Yes
Previous guilds and reason you're not in them anymore: Guild leader over <Love> I need some raiding progress and i dont have time lead a guild anymore.
Raiding experience, both in and before TBC: Not so much pre TBC... Clared karazhan, Gruul, magetherdion, TK and SSC.
What's your goal with raiding? Get nice amor and have fun whit the group ofcourse! Smile

Extra info: I started my wow life on a rp server, there i got a Warlock whit full epics and lots raid expereince. I rolled new chars on this server since the rp server was too low populated and low progressing. I got here now my lvl 70 paladin, a lvl 65 rogue named Ghanky and a lvl 41 (at the moment) Balance druid Named Dreamy. I know Vurtness in your guild. ( a really nice mage Wink ) He said you needed ppl that now how to play thier classes. (I had best healing in karazhan aginst a druid and priest)
Anything you wanna now just ask Smile

We raid 4 nights a week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 18/19-23 and on Sundays from 16-ish until 23.
Will you be able to attend to at least 75% of our raids?: Yes

Daicy

Back to top Go down

Amory link

Post  Daicy on Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:05 am

Here is my amory link:

Btw, im gona get some nice enchants and im working on gear up as fast as possible.

Daicy

Back to top Go down

Re: Holy Paladin

Post  Daiyc on Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:07 am

Didint work to put up the link.... Evil or Very Mad

Anyway, if you need se my amor whisper in game or check it on amory.

Daiyc

Back to top Go down

Post  Dåligt on Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:28 pm

Declined

Even though I'd love to have an Emelie in the guild, I cannot accept you with your current gear standard.
Feel free to apply when you've geared up abit. Or whisper me ingame if you think that you can convince me to put you on trail. =)

DaLight!
Dåligt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vurtness on Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:50 pm

She's my love :'(

Vurtness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content