Go down

Holy paladin application

Post  Tolanis on Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:04 pm

Name: Harald Sannum Dybdahl

Character name: Tolanis
Class: Paladin
Current Spec: holy, 50/11/0
Willing to respec?: aye
Current Gear? (include armory link): 1655 + healing 9813 mana 74 mp5 while casting unbuffed.
What 3 stat points do you prioritize above all, and in what order, for your current spec and class?: on my items I want + heal spell crit mp5 and int above all. My gear might not give the impression of that, but I've been rather unlucky when it goes to drops.
(mp5/+heal/spirit/hitraiting/crit/agility/strength etc)
(Warrior's both dps and tanking gear)

Do you have a working microphone?: yes
Previous guilds and reason you're not in them anymore: Complexity, Wrath of the elements. Complexity did a unsuccesful guild merge, so I joined up with some guys from Complexity in Wrath of the elements. Wrath of the elements went really bad due to activity and raid issues. so I left today together with some mates.
Raiding experience, both in and before TBC: Pretbc I did everything up to naxx as a healer. Tbc I've done kara and gruuls so far.
What's your goal with raiding?: Conquering everything up to Illidan together with a nice group of guildies and friends.

Extra info: I find myself as a dedicated active and nice player. I'm 24/7 active and I really put alot of effort into everything I do.

We raid 4 nights a week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 18/19-23 and on Sundays from 16-ish until 23.
Will you be able to attend to at least 75% of our raids?: aye no probs.

Tolanis

Back to top Go down

Re: Holy paladin application

Post  Dåligt on Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:27 am

Accepted

Whisper me in game and we'll have short talk before invite tossing. =)
Dåligt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum